Contact Us

The Hive Creative Kitchen must be added as an additional covered to your insurance policy before you use our kitchen. Questions? Let us know and we can help.
A Food Handler's License is required at The Hive. If you don't have one yet, we can help direct you how to obtain one.
Let us know what's on your mind. Send us any questions you might have and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.